Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct. We believe faith is acting out the Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 John 2:5, 6).
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things (1 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin to redeem mankind back to God. The redemptive work of Jesus, His death, resurrection and ascension paid the price for man’s sins and that by faith in Jesus and accepting Him as Savior, man can be born again (Romans 10:9, 10).
- We believe after accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior, one needs to be obedient to scripture and be water baptized (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38).
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4) and the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy, words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, and healing (1 Corinthians 12:1-11).
- We believe that Godly living and the pursuit of a holy life should be the goal of every believer (Hebrews 12:14).
- We believe that it is God’s will to heal and deliver His people today as He did in the days of the first Apostles. It is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed, delivered and made whole. We have authority over sickness, disease, demons, curses, and every circumstance in life (Luke 10:19; 2 Corinthians 10:4, 5; 1 Peter 2:24).
- We believe that after death, eternal life begins either in heaven or hell; where one spends eternity is based on one’s decision to live according to God’s Word.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope, the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.